This is my latest layout featuring my beautiful granddaughter and Webster's pages. Urban Anthology is having a special contest this month. Check out the forum here for the contest rules. I used the Magical Wishes line featuring the I believe, prince frog and make a wish papers. I also used some Prima pearl swirls, burlap and and vintage lace. I cut the title beautiful and the birds using my Cricut Expression and the new Home Decor cartridge. Oh and Webster's Pages is also sponsoring a contest this month. Check it out here. Nothing like entering two contests with one layout!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
beautiful
This is my latest layout featuring my beautiful granddaughter and Webster's pages. Urban Anthology is having a special contest this month. Check out the forum here for the contest rules. I used the Magical Wishes line featuring the I believe, prince frog and make a wish papers. I also used some Prima pearl swirls, burlap and and vintage lace. I cut the title beautiful and the birds using my Cricut Expression and the new Home Decor cartridge. Oh and Webster's Pages is also sponsoring a contest this month. Check it out here. Nothing like entering two contests with one layout!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment