Aren't these kiddos cute? I created this layout for the Cropping Paradise "Queen of Paradise Island" Challenge - Week 2. It is a Survivor type challenge that is running all month. And guess what? With this layout, I won immunity for this week!! What isn't apparent from the scan is all the glitter pen work. You see the flowers across the top of the page? I used a glitter pen and went over all the petals. In fact, wherever you see words, the letters glisten and sparkle along with the flowers!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Meeting Tinkerbell
Aren't these kiddos cute? I created this layout for the Cropping Paradise "Queen of Paradise Island" Challenge - Week 2. It is a Survivor type challenge that is running all month. And guess what? With this layout, I won immunity for this week!! What isn't apparent from the scan is all the glitter pen work. You see the flowers across the top of the page? I used a glitter pen and went over all the petals. In fact, wherever you see words, the letters glisten and sparkle along with the flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Susan, this is totally adorable!!! Love that Tinkerbell font, too!!!
WOW Susan! I love what you did with these papers. I remember you buying this, and it goes perfectly with Tink! That title is so cool! I love your design and the sweet photos! :)
Hugs,
Karen
Post a Comment