Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long Beach Peach

What is this you may ask? It is a Long Beach Peach and it is really good. Don't ask me what is in it 'cause I forget. I think it is pineapple and mango and peach schnaps and vodka I think. I am not a drinker and I haven't found much that I enjoy drinking, but this one is good and they only make it at Tequila Jacks. It is a mexican food place down on Shoreline Drive in Long Beach. Patrick and I took a drive town for lunch today just to get out of the house for a bit. It is a great place to sit on the patio and people watch.

We also saw this Zeppelin Airship flying over the Long Beach skies. It would have been really fun to catch a ride. Two reasons we didn't. #1 - it was sold out and #2 - It was $375 for a one hour ride. Would have been fun though.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Susan thats YOUR drink?! :)