With this being the year of use it up, I went through some old stuff and worked on this layout today. I received the papers last year when Heather and I went on a scrapbook cruise from a class that Candice Carpenter taught. Now I don't even remember what her layout looked like, but this is what I came up with! I love it. Picture is of my Pat and I in Red Rock Canyon just down the street from the famous bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Live and Learn
With this being the year of use it up, I went through some old stuff and worked on this layout today. I received the papers last year when Heather and I went on a scrapbook cruise from a class that Candice Carpenter taught. Now I don't even remember what her layout looked like, but this is what I came up with! I love it. Picture is of my Pat and I in Red Rock Canyon just down the street from the famous bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment