Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Layouts

This past weekend I attened the Desert Scrappers Retreat with Kari from Urban Anthology! We had a great time. The event was at a Embassy Suites and I fell in love with the hotel and the area. You know when they talk about a dry heat not being to bad? It was in the 90's all weekend long and it wasn't too bad! (me being inside an air conditioned conference room most of the time might have had something to do with it!)
This first layout was a picture we were able to get of {almost} the entire family. Well the {almost} entire family as it stood on that day!
This is a two page layout from Arianna's 1st set of tennis lessons.The layout was from the new Basic Grey monthly layout program. I am taking the program at the Scrapbook Oasis.
One of the rare pictures I was able to snap of Anthony (and Michelle). That boy is really hard to get pictures of. He is not real happy with his picture, but I love it. This layout was crafted using the Basic Grey monthly kit only this layout was baised on a layout done by Rebecca. Another picture of Anthony and Michelle. This picture was taken at the Red Lobster. You would have thought that this would have been a really quick layout, but what you don't see in this scan is all the pen work. I used a glitter pen over alot of this layout that shows up in person. More Basic Grey patterned papers and a couple of Unity stamps.

Ahh, this is my grandson Dane. Isn't he just the cutest!! The picture was taken by his mom at one of his well baby checks. I am pretty sure he got a shot that day, but not before this photo, cause he still has that cutie pie smile! I still need to get the date from Darleen so that I can add it to the layout. There is some Teresa Collins paper going on here as well as a cutout from the Cricut cartridge .

A two page layout featuring my lovely grandchildren blowing bubbles in the back yard.
You even get a glimpse of that LB, I mean Sarge the LB.
This is the final layout I completed this weekend. Pictures are some that Gino and Brie had taken in Las Vegas. I still need to put a little journalling in the strips, but I need to check with Gino for the correct details.
There are a couple of other layouts I have in the works, but that is just about all I got done for my 3 days away from it all!

No comments: