Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Joyeux Affaire

Saturday I attended Joyeux Affaire along with all these lovely ladies. What a day we had. Kim opens her home to us for a day of crafting and spoiling. What a fun day I had meeting up with old friends and new friends.
Everyone has an assigned seat next to their requested tablemates and Kim had presents through out the day for each of us.
This is the inside of that lovely box.
By the end of the day, everyone walks away with a lovely doorprize. I recevied this bit of loveliness to add to our tree. Isn't he adorable! Love him.
These bits of goodness were in our goodie bag
This was our first project. Debbie Schuh taught a 6x12 Christmas album with all sorts of fold out pages. I will post the insides of this album after the 1st of the year when I get pictures inside.
This was our 2nd project with Amy Tan. I stll need to add to this one. The page is mounted to a hard board and meant to be displayed.

Our third project was again with Debbie making ATC cards to be put onto an ATC spinner. While I complted the cards that evening, the project itself has more work to be done. I will share this one later as well.



No comments: