Monday, November 8, 2010

Scrapin Escapes Weekend

This past weekend Kari and I headed out to San Diego for a Scrapin Escapes weekend at the Kona Kia Resort. We had a good time. There were other ladies that we knew and it was great to catch up with them as well as meet some new ladies! These are the layouts I completed (well except for one that I still need to get some information for the journaling - I will upload that one as soon as I get the info I need).
Little Miss Rylee's 1st day of Kindergarten! (The rosette on this page were made using the new Tim Holtz Sizzix die seen here - the lady next to me had it and I borrowed hers.)
This is an old Candice Carpenter Halloween kit that I finally finished. The picture was taken last month at Disneyland.

This layout was from the Basic Grey class kit a few months ago. I wasn't quite sure I liked the layout until I found the perfect pictures ~ Amara's 1st birthday party.
These pictures are from my 5k run back in September. And that cute running girl on the lower left hand corner is from Close to my Heart stamps. I saw the set of girl stamps and wanted it. And when the lady said I could have the set for 1/2 off to add to my collection, I snapped it right up! And I decided not to be a collector any longer so I found a way to use it right away. I think it adds a great little element to the layout! This layout also used my other large purchase of the weekend. There is on the left hand side a little pull out tab. When you pull out the tab, you can see the course map that we ran. That stamp set had a couple other elements and cost me a whopping $1.00. If these stamps can be made so in-expensive, why do the rest of them have to cost so much??

These pictures were taken last year at Benihana's for Arianna's 9th birthday! Again I used that tab stamp to make another pull out picture. This pull out is where Arianna got to see her present. Patrick and I bought her a bike!
Amara is taking tennis lessons on Wednesday and Arianna took these photos! I think they both did a great job!

No comments: