Monday, January 10, 2011

"I Know, Right"

Arianna current favorite saying is, "I know, right". I thought it would be cute to capture these little things they say and start to make scrapbook pages that incorporate them. The layout was based on sketch 202 from Sketch Inspiration and the layout was for a challenge at Stash to Treasure. And I was able to add it to the Misty Challenge at Colorful Creations! Nothing like multi-tasking! The flowers on the page are rolled flowers made with a Jill-D-Zines digital file and cut on my Cricut. The banner at the top is sprayed with some Glimmer Mist. It has a nice sparkly, sheen to it. Since I scanned the layout, you don't really see the dimension or the sparkle. The ribbon on the page was stitched on my Baby Lock sewing machine. I had planned to get some sewing done this weekend and I did get almost half of a butterfly quilt cut out, but this is a much sewing as I got done. I should use the decorative stitches more often.

No comments: