Friday, January 28, 2011

Uraban Escapes Scrapbook Weekend

This past weekend I attended the Urban Escapes Weekend retreat in Las Vegas. What a great weekend it was. The event was held at the Tuscan Suites which is just off the strip. The rooms were huge! I did a little gambling. Friday I put $20 in a video poker machine and walked away with $60! Sunday I put in $20 in a video poker machine, and then put in another $20 and walked away with $0. So as far as gambling, I guess I broke even! But in terms of layouts, I hit the jackpot! This lovely layout features my beautiful granddaughter the day she graduated kindergarten. The layout was a make-n-take from last year's Reflections Event I attended last year with a little tweak here and there to make it my own.
This layout features Arianna's first time riding the Maliboomer at Disney's California Adventure. I used the sketch at Sketch Inspiration.
This layout is of my girlfriend and I. Colleen and I have been friends for many, many years. As the saying goes, of all the people in the world, Colleen would know where the bodies are buried!! LOL. I used the sketch from this month's Page Maps challenge for this layout.

Christmas at Disney's California Adventure, we were fortunate to have Gino home this year for Christmas!
This layout again features as its base, a layout from the Reflections Event I attended last year. But my layout looks completly different than the instructors. Via la difference!!
This is a picture I took from the parking lot at the hotel. The backside of Las Vegas!! Vegas really isn't my town, but I do so love the lights!

No comments: