Monday, February 28, 2011

More new layouts!

Friday Kari and I took the day to go to the Scrapbook Expo and attend the all day crop. It was a fun day looking at all the scrapbook products. I kept checking out the Copic's displays and watching the various product demenstrations. I am still on the fence about picking up a set. I am still mulling it over in my head. We met a couple of really nice ladies that we wish we had been sitting with for the crop. Unless you researve the entire table, it is always a crap shoot who you will be sitting with. I was able to get 3 layouts done.
This first layout features pictures from when Anthony was baptized last year. I used My Little Yellow Bicycle papers from the Twig line. In case you have trouble reading the title, it says, "U(you) R(are) A New Man in Christ".
This is the layout from list year's New Year's Eve celebration at Disneyland! (Do you see a theme running from the previous layout to this layout? I picked up a neat banner stamp set and I just had to use it!)
This last layout was last month's Basic Gray page kit. I used pictures from Christmas last year at Bob and Chrystal's house. I added hidden picture that you pull up when viewing the page.

And here is side 2.
And the pull up from page 2!
I know, 15 hours at the crop and I only finished 3 pages? But there was shopping and looking and visiting to do as well!!

No comments: