Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Layouts!

Saturday I spent the day with Ching out at a crop in Chino. I got the following 3 layouts done.
This 1st layout was for the Trains & Tiaras challenge at Colorful Creations. I love this picture of Grandpa Pat and Amara. They just seem so relazed getting ready to ride the Tower or Terror at California Adventure! For this challenge you had to use a female picture, the word Grandma or Grandpa, some form of matting and at least 2 patterned papers. I actually used 4 pattern papers (two are in the rolled flowers at the bottom of the page!). I also used the sketch from Pagemaps as my base.
This 2nd layout features Arianna at her 1st day of 4th grade. This layout features a pull out tag that reveals more details of that day. Another layout for a challenge at Colorful Creations. This time the challenge was to use polka dot pattern paper (or ribbon), striped patterned paper (or ribbon)and four specific colors. Done, done and done! I was also able to use the sketch from Pencil Lines.
This final layout was I kit that I had purchased on line. This is Jillian when she was about 4 years old. My how the time flies!

No comments: