Monday, October 27, 2008

Nice Quite Weekend




I had a nice quite weekend. Nothing but hanging around the house. Patrick made a pot of sauce on Sunday and it drove me crazy me all day with the aroma. It was darn yummy come dinner time and he made this fabulous garlic cheesy bread.

I did get some scrapbooking done. I finished a very simple weding album for a couple who got married last year. Friday will be their 1st anniversary so I thought it was time to get it done so that they could enjoy it. I also complete these.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!! you got alot done this past weekend. I didn't see your bottom two until now! YOu have been quite a busy lady!

I love how each one has a different style with different kinds of embellishments.

I see you played with your new spellbinders too. Great idea to make owlie an embossed moon!