Friday, February 13, 2009

Scrapbook Expo

I had a good time at the Costa Mesa Expo today. I hooked up with my best friend Heather and we walked around the show floor (I love that girl and just don't get to see her enough). I saw so people that I knew and many more that I reconconized. I also ran into Sherry from Australia!! This picture shows my haul. I got 4 sheets of vinyl and 2 sheets of the transfer tape. Man those sheets were huge. they are 12 x 36 and can be cut with my electronic cutter. Stay tuned to see what I make with those!! I also picked up a Cuttlebug Heart set and the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I had had my eye on those for a while. I picked up some bling and some fancy lazer cutouts. I also spotted the Color Box Chestnut Roan that my friend Eva turned me on to. Just this past week, I threw out my last one as the pad came off the holder. I like this color so much, I picked up two so that I have a spare!!

I also picked up a kit to make these really cool necklace and bracelets - but shhh - they are going to be a surprise!!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Ohhh...sounds like you had a fabulous time and got lots of goodies to go along with the fabulous time. I so hear you about those cats eye inkpads, they are my favorite, but I have had quite a few coming apart too, lately. Maybe they are just getting old. Funny enough I just had to replace my favorite one, too.