Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here She Is

My new sewing machine. I made this impulse purchase at the CHA SuperCraft Show last weekend. It is a Baby Lock Crafter's Choice BLCC2 and I got an outstanding deal!
You will have to excuse me for being so excited. My old machine was a Baby Lock as well, but the difference is night and day. You can use this this machine with or without the foot petal! One of the features I have found I love is that this machine has a variable speed switch. Love it. It has many push button features and will auto back-stitch at the front and end of the stitch line! And get this - it has an automatic needle threader! It has 80 different stitches as well. I have spent today working on a new animal quilt and I am getting used to this machine. What a fab machine it is!!

No comments: