Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend Life

. . . should be relaxing but this weekend has been a busy one for us.
  • - Thursday was spent at Disneyland for New Year's Eve.
  • - Friday was spent catching up on sleep and then at my mom's house for New Year's Day dinner. She is quite possibly, the worlds greatest cook and always makes a pork roast, mashed potatoes and rice, kale, yeast rolls and black-eye-peas (for good luck) with stewed tomatoes on New Year's Day. Yummy! Jillian brought a home-made pumpkin pie for desert!
  • - Saturday morning was spent running a couple errands and a Christmas visit with Patrick's dad and step mom. We had the best visit.
  • - Sunday was spent taking down the Christmas decorations, boxing them up, getting them put away and finishing up a secret project (more on that later). I have been working on this secret project for the past two weeks when I wasn't doing something else. It turned out soo very cute. I can't wait to show all of you out there in blog land!
Whew! All that and no pictures to show for it (well except for the new year's eve ones in my last post). I am almost glad to be getting back to work tomorrow - almost. Who am I kidding - I have soo many other things I would rather do and soo many more projects to start. A creative mind is always busy!

And just because I don't want to leave you with a picture, here is Arianna with a quilt I made her for Christmas!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How sweet is Arianna inbetween her beautiful butterfly quilt! That's gonna be one fun photo to scrap! Sounds like you had a great..and fun weekend Susan!

Hugs,
Karen