Don't you think my Arianna is Model Material? I put this layout together for the Urban Anthology Challenge Blog weekend kickoff this weekend. This layout features embossing, Cricket cutting, a really old mini kit from the Oasis and a beautiful girl . What is not apparent from this scan, is all the sparkle. The black damask on the left is really sparkly and I went around the chandelier on the right with a glitter pen. Be sure to check out some of the other challenges over at the Urban Anthology forum.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Model Material and Urban Anthology Challenge Blog Weekend
Don't you think my Arianna is Model Material? I put this layout together for the Urban Anthology Challenge Blog weekend kickoff this weekend. This layout features embossing, Cricket cutting, a really old mini kit from the Oasis and a beautiful girl . What is not apparent from this scan, is all the sparkle. The black damask on the left is really sparkly and I went around the chandelier on the right with a glitter pen. Be sure to check out some of the other challenges over at the Urban Anthology forum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww.....she is such a little beautiful girl and what beautiful layout!!
Post a Comment