Thursday, February 4, 2010

Redondo Beach Photo Walk

This is a page kit that I picked up at the CHA SuperShow I attended a couple weeks back. And get this - it was a freebie from the kind people at EmbelishIt! I love the new Basic Grey Origins line they used.
The pictures are from July '09 when Kari, Eva, Heather (oh and our men too) and I attended the Scott Kelby Photowalk at the Redondo Beach Pier. The Photowalk was held at different venues worldwide. It was a great day just walking around snapping pictures! Eva discovered this really cool photo website called Picnick. The color action she applied to these pictures was called Cross Process. I think it added a very retro feel to the photos and really goes well with this line of papers!!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Hey...look at us and you found the perfect paper for the pictures....see, you could get the pictures working, too!!!