Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Bracelet

I have had this horrible, to the bone pain in my elbow for the past month or so, so today I went to the chiropractor (he diagnosed me as having tendinitis - ouch - but it feels much better now, thanks for asking). On my way back to work I stopped at JoAnn’s as I am looking for a couple of pieces of fabric for the next quilt I want to make. They didn’t have exactly what I was looking for - darn it. Then I passed Debra’s Cottage. This is a really cute store with lots of hand crafted items in it that I haven't been to in some time. That is where I found this beauty. I think I heard an angel sing and a light from heaven directly above this bit of loveliness! I knew it had to be mine!! I have actually found quite a few pieces of jewelry there that I have fallen in love with!

No comments: