Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October Basic Grey class

Every month Kari and I attend the Basic Grey Monthly kit class at the Scrapbook Oasis. Basic Grey provides a kit spotlighting one of their paper lines. Here is the double page layout using the Oliver line and a few of my grandkids playing with cookie dough that resembled play dough!
Rebecca always adds two additional layouts to the class.
This is the first of Rebecca's layout designs ~ with a bit of alteration from me. These were fun pictures I took of Anthony at the Orange County Fair a few years ago.
This was Rebecca's second layout. The pictures were taken at California Adventure back in 2005. The scan cut off a bit of the right side of the layout along with the "e" in Adventure!
It was really hard for me to finish these layouts for some reason. I don't think this line was speaking to me.

No comments: