Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let's Capture These Sketches #87

We are live with the new sketch. Come play along with us.
This layout features me and my husband on one of our favorite ways to vacation, on a cruise.

Using the sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches, Sketch 87 as my base for inspiration, I reached way back in my stash and used some of my old favorites.
The base of the layout is Glance from Basic Grey’s Scarlet’s Letter paper line. The die cut elements were cut on the Cricut, utilizing a chandelier from the Home Décor cartridge and a chandelier image cut with the Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) program, each cut from Bazzil cardstock. The title is a mix of alphabets from Sonnets by Sharon Soneff, 7Gypsies Ink Alpha and Making Memories Ultra Small letters. The layout was finished off with various flowers and bling, some by Prima.

So let's see what you will do with the sketch.

No comments: