Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crop in Chino

So Kari invited me to attend the Chino crop on Saturday. She said there would be a few ladies there that we knew so I took her up on the offer. I was able to complete two layouts!

This laout is basked on Sketch 236 at www.pencillines.com. These pictures were taken on Mother's Day 2008 of Mandre and his wee lil son. Touching is what it is. It is hard to believe that lil Mandre is so big now. The paper line I used is Bo Bunny's Back to Basic's line.

This layout was looslely based on the May 28th sktech at Sassy lil sketches. I useed various scraps from Sasafras and Prima. The Celebrate is from Heidi Swap/Tattered Angels Mist*a*bles flocked & resist title line that I was given while attenting Colorful Connections last month. I just went through my junk bin and pulled things out and just kept puting different things on the layout. Kari chimmed in with various yes that looks great or no, not so much. I love how it came out.

No comments: