Thursday, January 29, 2009

Camera Envy

I have camera envy and here she is. The new Canon 50D. Isn't she pretty? Oh my.

"One of the main features of the new 50D is the 900,000 pixel resolution 3″ LCD screen on the rear of the camera. It allows for much more accurate and detailed review of photos on the back of the camera. The 50D also introduces live view contrast focusing. The 50D also introduces a live view face detection feature, entirely new to the EOS digital world. Other key features of the 50D include: 6.3 FPS shooting, 100 - 12,800 ISO range, 1/8000th maximum shutter speed, 9 cross point autofocus sensors, DIGIC IV processor for faster processing, updated menu interface to match 1D lineup, 95% viewfinder coverage, support for UDMA compact flash cards, 14bit processing, 15.5 mega pixel sensor." I know, I know - information overload. All that gobbley-goop just means that it is a rad camera!

And here I am holding one. A few of the girls from the Urban Anthology message board got together for dinner after CHA on Tuesday. Sherry (all the way from Australia has the 50D and she allowed me to play with it a bit. I have to tell you, I am in love with this camera!
Oh honey - I've been a good girl and proved that I don't destroy EVERY camera I have owned. Can I have a new toy??




No comments: