Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a great Saturday

We started our day at Disneyland as it was time to renew our passes. What a beautiful day it was. Since we were there early, I wanted to check out the new attraction. The faries now all hang out at Pixie Hollow. The line was relatively short so we jumped in.
There are lots of little faries to observe. However, as we were waiting we were informed that TinkerBell had to fly back to Neverland (at 9:45 in the morning ?) and would fly back later in the day. Perhaps we will meet up with her another day.
We rode a few rides while at Disneyland. We rode the Matterhorn.
and Big Thunder Mountain
Then we went over California Adventure where I ate soup in a sour dough bread bowl, had a frozen bananna and rode Screaming Over California.
Later that evening my parents and Tyrone and Collene came over and we play dominos for a while. The game we play is called Mexican Train dominos. It is not a game that my Pat enjoys but I had a blast.

Winner, winner -pizza dinner. My parents were the big winners of the night. We were playing for $1.00 a game and between my mom and my dad, they won all three games!
What a grand day.



No comments: