Monday, April 13, 2009

Just Another Egg-celent Day

Easter dinner was spent at my mom’s house this year (as in years past). I made the deviled eggs (displaying them on the tray that I received as a Christmas present from my niece) and a desert. My mom made ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, various salads and of course, her yeast rolls that everyone loves.

After dinner, we had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard for the kids. Lil Mandre enjoyed being the first one on the grass.

Then came Amara.

Then came Arianna and Stuart.

Just look at this cutie-pie!

For desert my mom made this wonderful Coconut Cake . . .

using fresh coconut!

and I made Chocolate Ice Box Pie.

The cake is a family favorite, as is the Ice Box Pie I guess. There was one piece of Ice Box Pie left for my Gino, but since it won’t be good by the time he can eat it, I will make another one when he comes home!

These are just some photos of Jillian and her family enjoying desert!


I can't wait to see how I scrapbook these photos!

No comments: