Monday, June 15, 2009

Mande @ 10 months

Here is our baby Mandre with no hair!! Boy let me tell you, Jillian was really mad when she came home from the market to discover her baby boy with no hair!! No worries, it has since grown back!! I used Sketch #84 I found at at Got Sketch's blog. With the exception of the base paper, I used all scraps on this page! You will also see Making Memories Animal Cracker pattern paper, Making Memories glitter stickers, Creative Imaginations Swatch Book rubons and my Spellbinder dies for the scallop shapes!

2 comments:

Eva said...

This is such a cute little layout, he is such a doll and that title cracks me up!!! Fantastic job, girlie!

Karen said...

Way to go using the sketch #84 over at Pagemaps Susan. Mandre looks so cute! Love the way you used those scraps and you have so inpsired me to do the same. I love all the layouts you have been creating on Mandre!!

Hugs,
Karen