Saturday, September 5, 2009

Voting is Up

As you know, I have been participating in the "Queen of Paradise Island" contest over at Croppin Paradise. I have made it to the Final Round and am among 8 other talented scrapbookers competing for the crown (and a stash of supplies).
The final challenge was to use product that was older than 6 months. It was easy enough to find product in my stash that is over 6 months old. I haven't been buy much lately. I used the Making Memories Animal Crackers line, which is easily over a year old as this is the line I decided to use for Mandre's 1st year scrapbook. What may not be apparent from the scan is the hand stitching around the circle. (Thanks for suggesting that Karen!) I just love how this layout came out.

Voting is up. http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/1957119/ Go now and vote for the best layout!!

No comments: