Monday, October 26, 2009

Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in one day

Sunday Patrick and I decided to spend a couple of hours at Disneyland. We wanted to ride Space Mountain with the spooky overlay before it was gone. I am not sure when they will be taking it down, but if you can get over there soon, it is a fun addition. At 10:30 there was a 75 minute wait. We waited. I was really glad that I had recently downloaded the Kindle application for my iPhone. I spent much of that time in line reading a book.
When we got off the ride we walked around a bit, did a little Christmas shopping and then thought we would go over to California Adventure to see the fall decorations. The line to get into California Adventure was kind of long so we didn't go in. It was also lunchtime so off to Knott's Berry Farm for a Pink's hot dog. You don't actually have to go inside the park, they have a temporary stand set up next to the gift shop just outside the main gate.
I had a chili dog, Pat had the bacon, cheese, chili, tomato and onion dog and a chili burger.
Hey, if you get a craving, they are open late! (I don't recommend going late until after Halloween due to the Haunt going on over there)

No comments: