Monday, October 26, 2009

Egg Rolls and Fried Rice

The family got together Saturday. As I was looking at this photo, I wish there were a few more people in it. Frannie, we missed you guys not being able to make it out west. Darleen and Ryan were in Texas and couldn't be here as well. And we are missing one dog - Butter, you are forever in our hearts.
One of the meals that Gino wanted when he was home on leave was homemade egg roles and fried rice. I had the opportunity to make that dinner on Saturday. The family was over and the dinner turned out really good! My mom made a fresh coconut cake and I made chocolate ice box pie. What a fun evening was had by all. These pictures are the only ones I got of the food. As you can see, I was putting away the lefteovers and halfway through my cake!

No comments: