Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just a little productive today

I was a little productive today. I hung the majority of my dandle bracelets in the closet today. Now I can see at a glance what I have and which pretties match what I am wearing that day!

I have also been working on clearing the DVR of recorded shows. It is really nice to watch 3 or 4 of the same show in succession instead of having to wait until the following week for your next fix! I watched the season finale of Army Wives and Drop Dead Diva (man do I hate the cliff hangers and then the wait until the next season starts up). Did you see Grey's Anatomy? I bet Lizzy comes back as you never did hear exactly what the Chief said to her. Oh, did you see Bailey on Private Practice? Would it be nice if she volunteers to be layed from Seattle Grace and joins Private Practice!! Wouldn't that just be the bee's knees??

I watched the 48 Hours Mysteries on Saturday about the murder of little Caylee Anthony in Florida last year. You can find a recap here. I believe the mom to be guilty. I mean seriously, who loses their little girl for 30 days and spends that 30 days partying instead of forging for help? Her parents admitted to doing anything to protect their daughter and I think that they are choosing to be blind to some of the facts. They have hired some bull dog attorneys who basically will question the validity of the states limited evidence. I hope justice, whatever it is, will be done in this case.

No comments: