Monday, May 10, 2010

More on Reflections

More posts on the Reflections event I attended last weekend! These are pictures of a few of the Make-n-Takes done on Friday night at the Isle Carnival.
This layout was Suzy Plantamura's addition.
This was a cute 6x12 layout who still needs a picture.
Nicole from The Scrapbook Garden created this page and I had the perfect picture!
The uber talented Nora and her sweet husband taught these 3 super cards. Nora had the pieces all packaged up in a stamped paper bag. We received the tree punch from Fiskear's as one of our special prizes.One last card.

There were many other make-n-takes offered that I didn't get to. The Tattered Angels ladies sponsored a lovely kit that I didn't finish as I wasn't in love with the way they had it put together and I will use the pieces in another project. We also made a rose using Ranger inks and grunge paper. Also at the Isle Carnival were many vendors. I didn't buy, but I was tempted!

No comments: