Monday, May 3, 2010

Reflections 2010 Pt 1

I attended Reflections 2010 this past weekend. This is the goodies I received for attending. Fiskers was such an amazing sponsor. They gave us a scalloped punch and the stamps that fit inside it. And the large tree punch. Wescott gave us a pair of 3 inch pair of scissors. We were told you could take these scissors on the airplane. Cosmo Cricket supplied a blackboard photo box. There was Sasafrass, Thickers, Pink Paslie, Maya Road and to top it off, a lady was commissioned to sew a over the shoulder tote bag! This doesn't even begin to go into the generous class kits (which I will describe in another email).

One of the techniques we learned this weekend was how to create flowers. Flowers out of grunge paper. Flowers out of fabric. Flowers our of patterned paper. And flowers out of felt! What a fun technique and one I have a feeling I will be duplicating again and again! Here are a few of the flowers I created.

(edited to add - I keep finding things as I am putting them away. We were also give a 6x6 package of Sassafras Apple Jack paper and an idea book. Who know what other goodies I will uncover as I continue to unpack!)

No comments: